Amsterdam is a beautiful city with and has a lot to offer those willing to explore. Amsterdam is designed with the expectation that people use the public spaces more so than you've likely experienced in the US. We invite you into our home with open arms and want you to have a fabulous time in Amsterdam. However, we want to make sure to protect our home and roommate from any undue burden from visitors. Dennis has many allergies so we may seem quite particular about maintenance of our home.
- Please be respectful, kind, and generous with our roommate(s). This is their full-time home.
- No perfumes or scented products.
- No pets.
- No smoking in the house.
- No shoes in the house.
- Be Safe.
- Lock all the doors, windows and roof deck access before leaving the house.
- If you lose your keys, let us know asap so that we can change the lock(s).
- Please be tidy and keep the space clean.
- The roof can support 8-10 people maximum!!! (not an exaggeration)
- Please don't invite additional guests to stay in our home without checking with us first.
Site Map to Octopod Amsterdam